Sunday Celebration is from10:00 to 11:30 am. Dress is casual and kids are welcome. Spiritual energies, food, hugs and music are lovingly available!
Rev. Janet Childs and Min. Carolyn Keyes will be part of the meditation.
Ronnie will sing a song to close the service.
NEW! Doti/MAH will answer your pressing question in the next edition of CCL Insights. Send one question firstname.lastname@example.org and we will print MAH’s response. And, it’s FREE!
Center for Creative Living pastor
Rev. Doti Boon
The California Psychic
offers insight into a person’s future, present and past lives to provide direction and support. Through her spirit guide Mah, she has given readings to thousands who seek enlightenment. Her psychic counseling, warmth and sense of humor are appreciated by all.
Doti has been teaching beginning and advanced metaphysics, planned metaphysical trips, managed fund raising events and metaphysical fairs for the past 30 years.
|Center for Creative LivingMission Statement:
We proclaim and affirm the spiritual nature of all faiths,religions and creeds. Our vision is to co- create spiritual communities of love, trust,integrity, and mutual respect which embrace our diversity, celebrate the oneness of the human spirit, serve the well-being of the human family andhonor the sanctity of all creation. We accept that God is the moving spirit in all and the loving essence of the universe.
June 2: “Memories” by Rev. Doti Boon. After having gone through a short period last month where she couldn’t remember anything – Rev. Doti realized how important our memories are. Join us this week as she discusses how our spirituality is based on our recall of the who’s, what’s, where’s and when’s of our lives. She will be revealing quick lessons on how to improve your memory as you get older, and what you really WANT TO REMEMBER! And, if she remembers it – we may even recall some good ol’ rock and roll!
June 9: Rev. Jacqueline CohanJune 16: ”Divine Intelligence — Join The Conversation” with Robert Perala.
Robert shares a joyful message about the origin of the soul, the secrets of life’s continuum, living a purpose driven life, and more…There is a strong message of love and what it means to connect to all the wondrous things that life has to offer. Yes, you have a spiritual support force that is more than amazing. Now it’s time to find out how fun it is to connect to these forces that are God’s helpers. Have fun on Father’s Day. This talk will take you to a place of love, hope and wonder!
Robert Perala is the author of The Divine Blueprint and The Divine Architect. He is an inspirational speaker and has been featured on many radio and television programs both nationally and internationally.” with Robert Perala
June 23: Dr. Ayleen Augustine
June 30: LGBT reminder - Join us this Sunday as we have representatives from the Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender and other groups talking about where we have come since Stonewall of June 28th, 1969. Spirituality is not just for one group of people – it is for all!
2013 Peace Meditation
Third Monday of every month from 7 to 8:30 pm, at CCL, June 15,
facilitated by Rev. April Lussier and inspirational music by Rev. Janet Childs.
“People hurt you. God will heal you. People humiliate you. God will magnify you. People judge you. God will justify you. People hate you. God will LOVE you.” ~ Author Unknown
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
“Life laughs at you when you are unhappy ….. Life smiles at you when you are happy ….. But life salutes you when you make others happy.” ~Charlie Chaplin
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Love is a force of nature. However much we may want to, we can not command, demand, or disappear love, any more than we can command the moon and the stars and the wind and the rain to come and go according to our whims. We may have some limited ability to change the weather, but we do so at the risk of upsetting an ecological balance we don’t fully understand. Similarly, we can stage a seduction or mount a courtship, but the result is more likely to be infatuation, or two illusions dancing together, than love.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Love is bigger than you are. You can invite love, but you cannot dictate how, when, and where love expresses itself. You can choose to surrender to love, or not, but in the end love strikes like lightening, unpredictable and irrefutable. You can even find yourself loving people you don’t like at all. Love does not come with conditions, stipulations, addendums, or codes. Like the sun, love radiates independently of our fears and desires.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Love cannot be turned on as a reward. It cannot be turned off as a punishment. Only something else pretending to be love can be used as a lure, as a hook, for bait and switch, imitated, insinuated, but the real deal can never be delivered if it doesn’t spring freely from the heart.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This doesn’t mean that love allows destructive and abusive behaviors to go unchecked. Love speaks out for justice and protests when harm is being done. Love points out the consequences of hurting oneself or others. Love allows room for anger, grief, or pain to be expressed and released. But love does not threaten to withhold itself if it doesn’t get what it wants. Love does not say, directly or indirectly, “If you are a bad boy, Mommy won’t love you any more.” Love does not say, “Daddy’s little girl doesn’t do that.” Love does not say, “If you want to be loved you must be nice, or do what I want, or never love anyone else, or promise you’ll never leave me.”
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Love cares what becomes of you because love knows that we are all interconnected. Love is inherently compassionate and empathic. Love knows that the “other” is also oneself. This is the true nature of love and love itself can not be manipulated or restrained. Love honors the sovereignty of each soul. Love is its own law.
Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better or happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile; kindness in your warm greeting. Mother Teresa
Every day I Love Without Limits
This Sunday at CCL
”Love Without Limits”
with Rev. Doti Boon
Quite often when I am giving a sermon I talk about how we should emulate God and “Love Without Limits.” The Mother/Father God is not limiting but endless. Spirit is relentless – always there, never far away and completely within our ability to love. Sometimes people feel that this spiritual energy will abandon them if they aren’t “perfect.” We are always perfect in the eyes of the Mother/Father God. This seems difficult for many folks to understand and even more difficult to believe. Join Rev. Doti this Sunday as she awakens you to the spirit that loves you “no matter what.”
Love Without Limits
Some pretty good rules to live by, written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, of the Plain Dealer, Cleveland , Ohio. “To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 49 lessons life taught me. It is the most requested column I’ve ever written.” My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column:
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short – enjoy it.
- Pay off your credit cards every month
- You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
- Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
- It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
- Start saving for retirement with your first paycheck.
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
- Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
- Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
- You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
- A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
- It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
- Over prepare, then go with the flow.
- Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
- The most important sex organ is the brain.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
- Always choose life.
- Forgive everyone everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Believe in miracles.
- God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
- Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
- Growing old beats the alternative – dying young.
- Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
- Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
- Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
- If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
- Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
- If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
FRI. May 24 - FULL Moon
SAT. May 25 - 9:30 to 12:00 - The Healing House Kinkou School of Reiki. LEVEL I, class 3 of 3
SAT. May 25 - 1:00 to 5:00 - Card Reading,
Becoming A Channel with Rev. Doti Boon. $30. In the past 35 years I have supported myself very well as a card reader. YOU CAN TOO! You will find the more readings you do – the more you get in touch with your natural intuition and spiritual guidance. The more people you talk to – the more will want a reading. People are naturally curious about themselves and finding out new information from a psychic is exciting and interesting. This is a fantastic and fun class. And, can prove to be quite rewarding.
TUES. May 28 - 7:00 to 9:00 - Elemental Meditation Fire and Water
with Dr. Ayleen. Come and experience Druidic healing and learn to match frequencies with the elements. Please contact Dr. Ayleen at 408-372-2840 or Kyna at 408-204-5131 with questions or to register.
You can also visit either: www.the-healing-house.com/Events
and join “The Druid Grove” Meetup.
WED. May 29 - 10:30 to 12 noon- SMILE Yoga with Laura $10
WED. May 29- 3:00 to 5:00- Reiki/Energy Healingwith Laura
WED. May 29 - 6:00 to 9:00- Transcender Institutoen espanol
THURS. May 30 - 7:00 to 9:00 - Basic Graphology
with Rev. Corky Whitacre. $15 . A trained graphotherapist can tell more about you by your handwriting than you would ever believe. Every written stroke is an affirmation. Find out what you are telling yourself, your sub-conscious mind and the universe.
Handwriting reveals many facets of a person’s character, temperament, mood, health, state of mind, and literally hundreds of other individual personality traits. Learn the seven personality traits and corresponding handwriting strokes commonly found in the handwriting of successful people. Bring writing samples to practice on…you will be doing simple analysis by the time you go home today.
SAT. June 1 - 10:00 to 6:00 - Reiki II with Reiki Master Dr. Ayleen Augustine. Cost: $175.00 – Includes handouts and refreshments. Review of Reiki Basics
Exploration of Symbols, Distance Reiki, Taking Your Practice (Literally) to the Next Level, Level II Attunement.
|SUN. June 9 - 1:00 to 3:30 - Ayurveda Workshopwith Krishnapriya/Laura Marshall. VEDA=KNOWLEDGE- is a sister science of Yoga.
It dates from more than 5 000 years ago as India’s ancient Holistic Health System.
It is said to be Divine Knowledge revealed to Indian Saints and Sages who later compiled the texts in Sanskrit.
They are now translated into many languages and it is becoming a common household word.
It is hailed as a gentle yet proven and effective form of Medicine.SAMHKYA PHILOSOPHY: Ayurveda is based on the BIG BANG philosophical conception.
It explains how the physical Universe and your physical body came to be. It relates the JOURNEY FROM SPIRIT INTO MATTER. Thus, it works with the systems of body/mind/Spirit, balancing all levels and all dimensions of well being.
TREATMENT: Your treatment in this healing modality might include journal keeping, diet awareness, emotional awareness, spiritual awareness, herbal remedies, Ayurvedic body treatments and /or yoga postures and breathing exercises.
1) VATTA /PITA /KAPHA dosha types explanation and examples.
We will do a short self survey to determine dosha type.
2) PREVENTIVE DAILY SELF CARE routine. SELF ABYHANGA strokes to practice as a group
3) SKIT If time allows, perhaps a little funny skit of Vata/Pitta/Kapha reactions to some situations.
our new tenants:
Dr. Deb Sampair, Sampair Chiropractic
Chiropractor – Nutrition (408)394-5487
Rev. April Lussier is opening her office forDivine Energetic VortexHealing® and Spiritual Counseling. (408)205-0385
Krishnapriya aka Laura Marshall is starting her Ayurvedic healing and Energy work practice, and YOGA, calling it Cal-Fusion.(408)431-1769 email@example.com
Laura is giving a Ayurveda workshop on Sun. June 9 from 1:00 to 3:30.
Min. Blanca Chavez is here starting in June to provide Magnetherapy, EFT and Facial Relaxation treatments. (408)813-7590 firstname.lastname@example.org